sobota, 1 stycznia 2011

Gaming Diary - Day 25 (01.01.11)

Alright, so a new year has started. Yay, I guess?

I got through that pesky mission in GTA: Vice City. I tried out a method I haven't seen anywhere on video, and it worked. Easy as pie, really, but I still think that cutscene should've been a save point. The game branches nicely now, I'll enjoy some more tomorrow.

I also played a bit of FEAR, got to a rather scary moment and stopped playing. The ambience isn't killing me, but I can still take it only is rather small doses, but that's me. The game still isn't half as scary as Dead Space, it's more a Bioshock kind of thing with added creepiness in the hallucinations / visions you get.

Company of Heroes, I got through another mission and right now I'm at the last mission of the basic campaign. I'm hoping to finish it this coming week, and maybe move on to the Opposing Fronts British campaign.

No King Arthur today, I'll fix that tomorrow.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz