sobota, 26 czerwca 2010

Gaming Diary, Day 3 (25.06)

I haven't updated yesterday as I was quite tired, so though this appears today, it's about Friday. A second entry will probably show up later today to sum up today's play.

Yesterday was Bioshock day. I've played through about 4 hours of the game, which I think is close to one third of the whole thing. It's great fun, and it's becoming increasingly creepy with the introduction of some enemies which are really hard to pin down. I'm playing on the easy difficulty, and it seems to me that I played on medium the first time I had the game (which was a few years ago), because it's just so much easier than how I remember it. Mind you, that doesn't bug me much because I'm into this for the story, but I would advise anyone who's had any experience at all with FPS' to play on the Medium difficulty. Easy is simply not challenging at all, even the Big Daddy's and boss fights are simple, to say the least.

I also managed to play a match of UT3, and I decided to make a blog entry which is going to be a comparison of weapons from UT, UT2004 and UT3. I'm not sure when that's going to be made, but I'm pretty sure I will have to break my "Max 15 games installed" rule to install UT and UT2004. But since that's for "science", I think I can let it slide.

Today's plan is Red Alert 3 and Mass Effect. Maybe some other additions, we'll see.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz