wtorek, 29 czerwca 2010

Gaming Diary, Day 7

It's been a whole week since I started playing my new purchases here. The fact that I'm still playing all three of my initial picks only shows that you can't only play games all the time, and even if you can, you usually have to play a bit of this, and then a bit of that. Anyway, I was away for most of the day today, so I've only managed to play 4-5 hours of Mass Effect. I have to say, the game is growing on me - the longer I play, the more I like it. Some stuff which I thought uninspired sinked in and now I accept it without problems, but some other stuff keeps reminding me that ME is not the perfect cRPG as some people seem to think. At least not for me. As of now, I decided to write a big review of the game, so I'm not telling you yet what bugs me the most. At any rate, it is unlikely that I'm going to rate it under 8.0 on a 1-10 scale. But, unless it blows me away in the upcoming part, it's equally unlikely to receive a note higher than 9/10.

So, to recap.

I've been playing Bioshock, Mass Effect and Red Alert 3. The first one I almost finished, and given the fact I only played it for three days, I could have easily closed it up yesterday or the day before that - but my arrangement with Linda allows me to have more fun with the game, so that's alright.

Mass Effect, hard to say. I'm about 16 hours into the game, so I'm either at the half, or nearing the half - depending on how many subquests and additional stuff I've got left. I'm beginning to get tired with ME, but on the other hand it sucked me in, so I shouldn't have trouble completing it.

As for Red Alert 3, I'm nearing half of the last campaign, but I am still unsure whether or not to keep the game installed. On the one hand, I'd like to play some skirmish games. On the other, I'm not sure if the novelty is going to keep me interested for long enough. And the game does take up several Gigabytes of space on the hard drive, with some other 'space heavy' games awaiting installation...

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz