poniedziałek, 28 czerwca 2010

Gaming Diary, Day 6

Today passed under the sign of Bioshock. I've played around 6 or 7 hours of the game and almost reached the finale. The plot of the game is one of those where you get seemingly unrelated bits and pieces of info, after which, nearing the end, the plot tells you what's it all about and then you can see how those pieces fall together to create a whole, great, story. It's pretty rare, I only seen it done (well) in the first KOTOR, and here. Anyway, I'll finish the game on Thursday when I meet with Linda again. Next in line is Doom 3, but I'll probably take a day or two off playing shooters so I won't get bored.

Other than that, I finished two mission in Red Alert 3 just some minutes ago, after which the game crashed at the beginning of another mission. Huh. Didn't happen the first time, either - a single skirmish game I wanted to play ended the same way. I hope it's only a matter of some program upsetting the background work of the computer, and not with the game, although I don't see myself playing RA3 skirmishes to much after I finish this last campaign. I have to get to C&C3 after all.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz