niedziela, 18 lipca 2010

Back in Business...

Alrighty, just to let you guys know that I got back from Fornost (which was a blast for the most part, with some problems here and there) and I'm planning to go back to my gaming schedule. First off, I have to finish Red Alert 3. Finishing Dead Space can prove to be a matter of the next few days, with some luck and courage. And I'm just installing Doom 3 to give it a go today and see how it works like.

Also, I won two games as a reward for my role-playing during the main game on Fornost. I played an Elf, named Elbrethil, in the Middle-Earth universe, and the GM's unanimously decided that I nailed that character. So thanks to them for granting me this honour, and thanks to the other 3 players who got the same reward as I did (two of which are my good buddies, so it's only more fun this way).

Oh yeah, those two games are Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, and Drakensang. Chances I'm going to play them while in Poland are pretty slim at the moment, but who knows, maybe I'll finish the other things faster than I anticipate.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz