sobota, 31 lipca 2010

Gaming Diary, 31.07.10

Just a quick heads up.
First of all, I'm not going to label these posts with the "Day something-or-other" title any more, because I lost count. Instead, I'll be adding dates. As you can see above, anyway.

I've reached Typhon, the main boss in Titan Quest today, and, surprise surprise, I can't do anything to him. This is a common problem people have - this boss is just too overpowered (they actually made him more difficult in the expansion), and after you've defeated so many enemies and bosses with relative ease, he's a really nasty surprise. So it seems I'll have to spend more time on trying to kill him... or not. Titan Quest is so much fun, I already have three more characters which have interesting builds and I will probably just play with one of them from now on. Sorry, Melissea, it just didn't work out.

Also, Kane's Wrath. We'll see how it develops, but right now it's very nice, the campaign is solid and interesting, plus the World Domination option (a game type akin to the campaign in Soulstorm, or Dark Crusade) seems to be something which gives Skirmish games a little more sense.

I'm only 10 days away from going back to England, and using my crummy laptop again. Sniff, I'm going to miss my computer.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz