piątek, 23 lipca 2010

Gaming Diary, Day 22

Update about yesterday - I played Doom 3 (almost at the 1/3 of the game, according to what I know), Titan Quest and C&C3: Tiberium Wars. I had to go through the hardest mission in an RTS in recent memory (not counting Kohan: Ahriman's Gift campaigns).

Pray, tell me, how am I supposed to attack and defend at the same time when I'm low on resources, attacks come often and from every direction, and I have to constantly repair my defence structures? I had to use a walkthrough to learn that you should finish one of the objective BEFORE you get it at all to have any chance of finishing the mission. I first tried to change the difficulty to Easy and was quite surprised to see that it didn't do shit! Oh well. I hope it was a single mistake the designers made in the otherwise great game.

Plan for today: some more Doom 3 and C&C3, but I don't know how that'll go, since I'm leaving in the evening and I'll be back tomorrow morning.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz