poniedziałek, 26 lipca 2010

Gaming Diary, Days 24 - 25 (right?)

Ok, so not much happened lately. Today, I only installed and launched TimeShift because the copy I bought had a quite damaged CD and I wanted to check if it's going to work. It did, but I haven't played the game enough to get into it's gimmicky options - right now it's just a run-of-the-mill FPS, which is good enough for me, I suppose. Especially given the fact that I won't be playing it full-time yet.

Yesterday I got to the final mission of the GDI campaign in Tiberium Wars. Haven't started it yet, maybe I'll try to finish it tomorrow, so I can move to the NOD campaign, and then the expansion.

Also, a list of stuff I bought today for about 20 pounds altogether:

Condemned: Criminal Origins
Earth Universe (Polish RTS games, all 3 of them + 3 expansion packs)
...F.E.A.R. + Extraction Point
F.E.A.R.: Perseus Mandate
Jade Empire
Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends
Timeshift
The Suffering + Ties That Bind

Suffice to say, I've got enough games to play for the next year or so.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz