poniedziałek, 20 grudnia 2010

Gaming Diary - Day 12 (20.12.10)

Not much to write in today. I played more King Arthur - a shocker, I know - and I'm just leaving for a friend's place where I meet up with said friend and my cousin for beer, movies and pool. Tomorrow's note isn't going to be very extensive either, because I'm meeting with a friend on town, so will be away from the house for most of the day.

Anyway, some really nice news - I have been chosen the Geek of the Week on RPG Geek. It's a spotlight for users who contributed to the community or are otherwise known around the website. I got number 50, which, considering how green I am compared to most users of the website, is quite the honour. Feel free to check a forum thread of Q&A here: http://rpggeek.com/thread/597003/rpg-geek-of-the-week-50-krzysztof-zieba-lord_krist

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz