wtorek, 14 grudnia 2010

Gaming Diary - Day 6 (14.12.10)

Had an absolutely rotten day, nearly start to finish. Seeing how I'm going through a tough to beat depression period, I haven't really felt like playing anything much. But I did end up finishing another mission in Company of Heroes, getting a bit further in GTA 3 (got to the annoying missions, by the way... how I'd love to get my hands on that mission designer...), playing a single short skirmish in Kane's Wrath (god dammit, the Easy difficulty AI isn't even trying. It didn't build a freaking Refinery! At all!) and played some more Timeshift. That's it, really. Nothing too remarkable to report today.

Well, as a kind of related note, I was taken into the VideoGameGeek council yesterday - a group of people who suggest ideas for the direction the website is taking and give some feedback on different concepts. So quite nice of them to think of me. I was also offered the RPG Geek of the Week title, and I agreed. This means that next week I'll be in the spotlight, answering some questions from users. I'm quite honoured and somewhat happy, though it didn't fix my very down mood.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz