piątek, 10 grudnia 2010

Gaming Diary - Day 2 (10.12.10)

Well, if it wasn't for a nasty surprise I got today, it would be a great day. Because of that, it's an ok day, but I did manage to squeeze some stuff in. Also, I got my RPG Geek Secret Santa gift, or gifts - I got the Conan 2nd Edition corebook, and the Mouse Guard corebook, along with the first part of the comic book. And an adorable hand-made Christmas card. So that brightened up my day.

Anyway, after downloading Batman: Arkham Asylum, Alien Swarm and King Arthur: The Role-playing Wargame over the night, I managed to play all three. I'm currently playing Arkham Asylum the most, since I really love the game, but then again I already know it having finished it last year around this time. But yeah, it's a superb game, if you haven't played it, fix it. Worth every minute spent with it.

I only really played a single very short (failed) match of Alien Swarm, just to see what it is and how it works. Seems to be an alright game, but there's little reason to play it solo. I'll give it a go on multiplayer.

King Arthur is cool. I'm still at the Tutorial level, but it's sinking in pretty fast. I already have some slight issues with it, but nothing to serious, nothing that would hamper my enjoyment. Definitely one of the titles I'll be playing the most this month.

I also played the Sacrifice scenario in Left 4 Dead, and got my butt handed to me right before the Sacrifice took part. Damn. Also, I may be playing a short match in an hour or so, found some people to play with on BGG.

Haven't played any Mafia or Timeshift, probably will tomorrow.

Also, the game I ended up playing yesterday was a few turns of HOMM5. I'll get back to it sooner or later, I really like that game. Only with so many titles, I don't think I'll play it much at this time. Oh well, it'll wait.

If any of you want to play any of the following games on-line, give me a shout. I'm sure we'll be able to arrange something.
- Unreal Tournament 3
- Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
- W40K: Dawn of War - Soulstorm
- Company of Heroes
- Left 4 Dead
- Left 4 Dead 2 (soon)
- Alien Swarm

Until tomorrow.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz