sobota, 18 grudnia 2010

Gaming Diary - Days 9 & 10 (17/18.12.10)

Haven't played much for the last two days. Yesterday I got Zombie Driver from Steam and played some of it. Fun game, though it shows it's an independent thing. But I was having fun. Later yesterday I got my Secret Santa game from Board Game Geek - Age of Conan! I've been learning it since then. I also met up with a friend yesterday and we played 1960: The Making of the President. It's a really good two-player board game.

Today I was out for most of the day on a boardgamey meeting, where I wanted to playtest two of my prototypes. I forgot bits and pieces for the first one, which made us unable to play at all. The second didn't work too well and was pretty boring. So a failure on both fronts, unfortunately. I'm planning to play some GTA 3 and King Arthur now, we'll see how that goes.

Also, I uninstalled Kane's Wrath. I just thought I wouldn't be playing any skirmish games, so why bother. So yeah, not much happened during the last two days.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz